Handover and Inspection
The rectification of defects and snags is often the most time-consuming of activities following handover. The effective management of contractors and liaison between them and the occupiers is critical if the owners are to be happy with their properties.
- Snagging and Defect rectification
- Co-coordinating handover from Developer to Owner
- Inspection Reporting
Providing the Landlord with hassle-free peace of mind management of their property. To not only capitalize on their assets but increase their lifespan.
- Rent Assessment
- Accompanied viewings
- Tenancy Renewals
- Regulations compliance
- Condition and Dilapidation surveys
Preparation of an accurate Service Levy Model is a vital stage of the operational period, together with finalizing all operational strategies including waste management, cleaning, maintenance and security services etc. And putting in place Health & Safety, Environmental and Sustainability management documentation and procedures.
- Mobilising and operating facility services
- Monitoring and measure service performance
- Integrated and proactive supply chain solutions